Canary Islands



THURSDAY, SEPT 16th:  Awoke this morning to the sounds of an announcement I couldn't quite make out, except for the words No Smoking.  Seems we had arrived in the Canary Islands for refueling.  If I heard the captain correctly, that's 10 tons worth of fuel.  Should take until noon.


Finally settling in to life on the ship, with classes now back in session.  Classes run from 8am until 5:30....well at least for the students.  In the last two days I've checked out world religions, emerging markets, asian art, globalization and marketing.  Yes, after all these years working in marketing, I've decided to formalize my education.  Best part of being a "life learner" as they call us, is no papers....and no exams.

We continue on to Ghana this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment